Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
ND-HISTORICAL10924.jpg
1868.UNDATED..Historical..Granby Street at City Hall Avenue..Home of Cincinnatus on left, later site of the Law Building & Bankers Trust Building.  Body of water in lower corner was known as Back Town Creek.  Filled in to the stone bridge by 1880 and became known as City Hall Avenue in 1885.  Royster Building erected on site of trees in corner...from the Carroll Walker Collection...NEG#.NRHA#..